High-Tech Neoprene Material
Lightweight and Padded Synthetic
Suitable for Both Males and Females
Easy to Wear and Comfortable
Aligns Shoulders, Spine, and Upper Back
Eliminates neck and back discomfort
Immediately Reduces Slouching
Transforms poor body posture
Please measure around your belly button for a perfect fit.
Small: (26–30 inches) or (66–76 cm)
Medium: (31-34 inches) or (79-86 cm)
Large: (35–38 inches) or (89–96 cm)
X-Large: (39–42 inches) or (99–107 cm)
2X-Large: (43–46 inches) or (109–117 cm)
3X-Large: (47–50 inches) or (119–127 cm)
4X-Large: (51–54 inches) or (129–137 cm)
Measure yourself just below your chest for the correct size.
- Supporting design helps ease pain and correct poor posture.
- Strategically placed magnets target the spine and lumbar region.
- Lightweight design that is easy to wear and unnoticeable beneath clothing.
- You are able to wear it throughout your day-to-day life.
- Suitable during exercise.
- Fully adjustable, comfortable, and easy to wear.
- It will gently pull back the shoulders, straighten the neck and head, and align the spine.
- If unsure of your correct size, always buy the next size up (if possible), as you can always make it fit with the shoulder straps.
Why do you need it?
- To be used for rehabilitation after surgery or during treatment.
- To be used by sportspeople during their sports activities and those with either long sitting or a high amount of exercise involved in their daily routine.
- To prevent trauma while experiencing static and dynamic loads to joints, muscles, and ligaments during lifting, gardening, decorating, exercise, etc.
- To be used by those who experience prolonged pressure and vibration on the spine, like motorists, motorcyclists, and manual laborers.
- To be used in cases of pain in the lumbar area, inflammation of nerve roots, rupture of spine discs, and strain of muscles and ligaments in the lumbar area.
- To be worn during post-trauma healing, scoliosis, osteoporosis, mild to moderate kyphosis, slumped shoulders, indigestion, and erratic bowling.
How does it work?
- Release therapeutic heat to deliver continuous gentle warmth and ease tension, resulting in activating collaterals that improve the microcirculation around the upper back area of the human body, reducing back discomfort and pain. You will start feeling the heat within 15–20 minutes of wearing the belt.
- Release low-level heat to aid pain. Say goodbye to painkillers and long-term chronic back pain.
- Release of micro-current (0.06 mA) to balance the body’s bioelectrical
- Release anion to purify the blood, activate cells, and promote the balancing of body PH.
- Through the action of transferring accelerant together with stimulation of body temperature, heat-inductive materials react instantly by giving out heat. Penetration of heat relaxes muscles and increases blood flow.
- Under the amplitude of heat energy, negative ions infiltrate into the deep skin, decompose lipids and harmful substances excreted during urination and sweating, dilate blood vessels, accelerate blood circulation to promote back injury healing, activate cells, and adjust nerves.